WHERE TO FIND US?
In order to go to the departure place in all serenity, here is some practical information:
The departure and return of the buses is done from the Tourist Office.
To go to the Tourist Office
Adress : 12 cours du 30 Juillet – 33000 BORDEAUX
From the Saint-Jean train station
line C, stop Quinconces
More information on the streetcar lines :www.infotbm.com
By car, parking lots nearby:
- Tourny (the closest, about 50 meters away): paying underground parking
- Quinconces: paid parking, outside
- Bourse/Jean Jaures : paying underground parking
All information on parking offers in Bordeaux : http://sedeplacer.bordeaux-metropole.fr/Auto-Moto/Stationnement
-> By bus : parking des Quinconces – allée de Bristol
Maps and information :http://www.bordeaux.fr/ville/CarDeTourisme
For your comfort and safety:
- Make your own arrangements before the start of the tour, as the vehicles are not equipped with toilets.
- In case of rain, a protective tarp or canopy will be placed over the vehicles.
- However, you should bring clothing adapted to the weather on the day of your visit (cap, hat, windbreaker…)
- We remind you that it is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol and eat on board the buses.
- Dogs on a leash are allowed on board.