In order to get easily to the departure point, here are some practical information :
Departures and returns of the tours take place from the Tourist Office :
To get to the Tourist Office :
Address : 12 cours du 30 Juillet – 33000 BORDEAUX
Link Google Maps HERE
-> From the train station Saint-Jean : line C, stop at Quinconces
More information about the tram : www.infotbm.com
-> By car, parkings nearby :
- Tourny (the closest, about 50 metres away)
- Bourse/Jean Jaures
More information about where to park in Bordeaux : http://sedeplacer.bordeaux-metropole.fr/Auto-Moto/Stationnement
-> By cab :
-> From the airport : you can use a 30 min direct shuttle :
Information, booking & purchase online on www.30direct.com
For your well-being and your security :
- Our buses do not have toilets, so please get organized before getting on the bus.
- An electric cover (Visiotour bus) or a transparent canopy (cabriolet bus) can be unrolled on the roof in the event of rain or of heat, at the initiative of the driver. Nevertheless, we advise you to also wear clothing adapted to that day’s weather.
- It is strictly forbidden to drink, eat or smoke onbard.
- Dogs are accepted on board, kept on a leash.