This summer, the Paysages Bordeaux season brings together cultural actors from all differ-ent areas. On the occasion of the opening of the High Speed Line (Ligne Grande Vitesse) on 2nd July between Bordeaux and Paris, the community and influential artists have gathered to prepare a remarkable cultural season. Organised around the theme of landscape in motion, this season is an important period for the city of Bordeaux, which is opening more of its territory and its heritage to visitors.
During the 4 months of summer, from 25th June to 25th October 2017, the city of Bordeaux will honour the landscapes in motion with events of all kinds. Film screenings, exhibitions of paintings, a tour of sculptures, open-air concerts, photographs, street art, and much more… It is a proud artistic mix offered to the public.
The arrival of the LGV is a major event of this 2017 cultural season. The line-up, and in par-ticular the participation of renowned artists, promises to create a memorable summer season. Bordeaux and visitors staying in the metropolis will be able to discover, admire, and even par-ticipate in all of the festivities organised here. A striking journey in the heart of the landscapes in motion, in a city where urban life and nature find their perfect balance.
– Starting from 25 June 2017: exhibitions and starting season Street Art #2
– On 1st and 2nd July 2017: official opening of the LGV with arrival of the first TGV
– From 6 to 9 July 2017: Tropical Cinema – Sofilm
– From 8 July to 15 September 2017: Metropolitan Summer #6
– From 9 July to 1 October 2017: Bordeaux Open Air
– From 13 July to 28 August 2017: Landscape in scene
– From 8 to 10 September 2017: Festival Ocean Climax with Franz Ferdinand on display
– From 14 to 24 September 2017: Agora #7 Biennale of architecture, urbanism and of design
– From 16 to 17 September 2017: European Day of Heritage
– From 28 September to 1st October: Weekend of Contemporary Art
– From 5 to 9 October 2017: Collectif Luzinterruptus
– From 19 to 25 October 2017: International Festival of Independent Film Bordeaux
– From 5 to 25 October 2017: Le Fab #2 International Festival of Art Bordeaux Metropolis
Find out more: http://www.paysagesbordeaux2017.fr/